240 Adjustable Panhard bar V3
- Adjustable 3 Piece Teflon lined solid rod ends (Aurora/FK type)
- Extruded Aluminum Thick Walled Tubing
- Provides fine-tune adjustment of axle position left to right.
- Additional adjustment can make fitting larger tires easier.
- Anodized for corrosion resistance.
- Easy adjustment via a double adjuster for length adjustment with out removing from car.
As the 240 rear suspension is lowered the axle will become offset from the centerline of the chassis. This can be fixed by changing the length of the panhard bar. This is critical for cars that are lowered by a significant amount and are running wider wheels and tires than stock. Spherical rod ends are superior to polyurethane and rubber bushings as they offer no deflection but are free to pivot which improves grip and ride comfort.
Our 3rd revision of this product includes a revised center tube that allows the use of a compact double threaded adjuster, this threaded double adjuster allows for fine tuning of the axle. We recommend setting the general length with the Axle side adjustment and doing the final dialing with the chassis side hardware.