700 / 900 Adjustable Panhard Bar
Regular price $175.00
- Adjustable 3 Piece Teflon lined solid rod ends (Aurora/FK type)
- Extruded Aluminum Thick Walled Tubing
- Provides fine-tune adjustment of axle position left to right.
- Additional adjustment can make fitting larger tires easier.
- Anodized for corrosion resistance.
As the 700/900 rear suspension is lowered the axle will become offset from the centerline of the chassis. This can be fixed by changing the length of the panhard bar. This is critical for cars that are lowered by a significant amount and are running wider wheels and tires than stock. Spherical rod ends are superior to polyurethane and rubber bushings as they offer no deflection but are free to pivot which improves grip and ride comfort.