240 Side Mount Seat Brackets V3
Each Order includes
- One set of seat brackets that mounts one seat.
- Four 8mm x 20mm long button head 10.9-grade mounting screws.
V3 Design Attributes
- Set back design moves the seat rearward relative to the mounting studs in the stock sliders, this gives the seat rails more engagement in further back positions. It also lets the rear seat be pushed back further than more traditional mounts which is very useful for ̶V̶i̶k̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ drivers over 6' tall.
- Clearance for rivets found on later seat rails allowing the seat rail to sit flat without additional shims.
- Weight reduction holes
- Bolts to stock Volvo 240 sliders for easy installation
- Additional adjustment points over generic seat brackets
- Compatible Sparcos, Omp, Momo, Recaro and most other sidemount racing seats
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
Due to the offset design that we integrate into our mounts and the wide variety of seat designs on the market, it may be necessary to clearance the front of the seat bracket to provide clearance for seat covers. If this is done we recommend using a half round hand file or some other means that will not create a sharp edge or stress riser.