240 Extended Wheel Studs & Wheel Spacers
10 * 240 Extended Wheel Studs - $50 + Shipping
20 * 240 Extended Wheel Studs - $90 + Shipping
2 * 16.5mm Wheel Spacers - $110 + Shipping
2 * 25mm Wheel Spacers - $125 + Shipping
2 * 32mm Wheel Spacers - $140 + Shipping
10 * 240 Extended Wheel Studs and 2 * 16.5mm Wheel Spacers - $135 + Shipping
10 * 240 Extended Wheel Studs and 2 * 25mm Wheel Spacers - $148 + Shipping
10 * 240 Extended Wheel Studs and 2 * 32mm Wheel Spacers - $165 + Shipping
240 Extended Wheel Studs
- Studs length suitable for up to ~40* mm of wheel spacer
- Correct Knurl and Brake Hat Shoulder Diameter to be a bolt-in factory replacement
- A ball end quick start helps ensure a positive non-cross threaded engagement.
- Makes wheel spacer and offset changes faster and less cumbersome then adapter style parts.
- Cold formed from 8740 alloy steel.
- 1/2-20 UNJ profile threads which feature a fully radius thread root for increased strength.
- Black Zinc Plated
- Threads Rolled after heat treatment for improved fatigue life.
- 180,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Made in the USA
(*this may vary due to the thickness of different wheels and lug nut designs, always verify proper thread engagement before installation of wheel spacers and extended studs)
- Available in 15mm, 16.5mm, 25mm, and 32mm thickness
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Weight reduction pockets reduces rotating and unsprung mass.
- Hubcentric design allows for vibration free mounting of wheels at various offsets.
- Black Anodized
- 5 x 108mm Pattern with a 65.1mm Center Bore
- Made in the USA
Kaplhenke Wheel Spacers & Extended Wheel Studs
Generic Wheel Adapters
|Our pocketed wheel spacers are lighter||Wheel adapters are heavier and contain more metal|
|High strength steel studs pressed into the factory steel hub||Wheel Studs pressed into an aluminum spacer|
|5 Lug nuts & studs / corner w/ ease of checking tightening torque||
10 Lug nuts & studs / corner w/ only half being able to be easily checked for fastening torque. Studs pressed into aluminum.
Easy of Change
|Initial installation requires pressing in of studs but every other time a wheel spacer is changed it can be done in seconds.||Faster initial installation but requires 2x the work to change wheel spacers every time a wheel adapters are changed.|