240 Adjustable Strut Mounts V5
- 2 Strut mounts
- Mounting hardware
- Optional spring perches if selected.
- Solid metal design eliminates weak rubber mounts
- Increased adjustment range
- Replaceable center bearing
- Strengthens strut tower
- Integrated Luxe Steer™ Bearing Retainer
Whats new with V5?
- One-piece anodized aluminum chassis plate with additional hole positions for more adjustment range
- 4140 Bearing Retainer w/ Luxe retainer
- Counter-sunk bolts provide more range without interference from the bolt heads.
- Engraved pattern designating which holes correspond with which layout.
These adjustable strut mounts allow for a better front-end alignment, this keeps the front wheels at an optimized angle to increase front grip and reduce excessive outer edge tire wear during heavy cornering.
These strut mounts integrate a bearing retainer for our Luxe Steer™ system when utilized this makes these strut mounts quieter, smoother, and longer-lasting than the competition.
These mounts are a great match for stock springs and lowering springs that use the factory spring perch and should be used if luxe steer will not be utilized.
The mounts feature a billet machined 4140 Steel Bearing Retainer that has been heat-treated for maximum strength and Geomet 720+ for corrosion protection. The billet bearing retainer is a new revision on our adjustable strut mounts and is backwards compatible with earlier camber plates. The bearing retainer received extensive computer stress simulation to optimize the design for maximum strength and stiffness with minimal stress.
Q: I can't reach the 4 bolts when the plate is installed, how do I adjust these?
A: To adjust the plates, loosen the 3 nuts and drop down the plate until you have enough room to stick a t-45 driver in position to adjust them. We recommend thinking about the bolts as a course adjustment and then you can do your fine-tuning with the factory slots on the strut tower.
Click here for the ->>> Product Guide <<<-